For the following conditions, all the necessary information should be taken and the necessary consultations should be made with the Pafos Sewerage Board.
If the application concerns a PLOT SEPARATION LICENSE, LAND PLOTING OR CONSTRUCTION LICENSE WITH PUBLIC ROAD CONSTRUCTION
- The applicant is to install within the proposed public road network, at his own expense, a system of sewage pipes according to the instructions of Pafos Sewerage Board.
- Expenses for the expansion of existing and / or construction of new residential connections that arise to service the new plots will be paid by the owners.
- The construction plans of the system must be submitted to the Pafos Sewerage Board for approval before the construction of public roads.
- A hydrological and hydraulic study of the rainwater management of the development to be submitted for approval by the Pafos Sewerage Board.
- Prior to the issuance of the Certificate of Approval of the separation, the applicant must obtain the written consent of the Pafos Sewerage Board.
- If the Public Sewerage System in the area of the requested separation has not been completed and / or is not functioning, the applicants should construct the sewage network within the proposed road network (condition 1) and at the same time comply with the conditions of the Competent Urban Planning Authority.
PROCEDURE FOR CONSTRUCTION OF A PUBLIC SEWERAGE SYSTEM IN CASES OF BUILDING PERMITS AND PLOTS SEPARATION
- Submission to Pafos Sewerage Board for approval of the proposed construction plans also the following (in electronic form):
-Design plans on the spatial plan.
-Design plans of the separation in clear scale with the proposed sewage network (in PDF, CAD format)
-Drawing with the construction details of pipes and wells.
– Longitudinal sections of roads with a network of sewage and rainwater.
– Separation permit or building permit or town planning permit.
-Property of the pieces that constitute the separation.
-Hydrological and hydraulic study of rainwater management
-Floor plans of the separation in a clear scale with the proposed rainwater drainage network where it results from the hydrological study (in PDF format, CAD
-The terms submitted by Pafos Sewerage Board.
- The applicant and / or his appointed contractor will inform in writing the Pafos Sewerage Board for the start of the works, the responsible supervising engineer and the schedule of execution of the sewerage works.
- The inspector of the Pafos Sewerage Board may periodically visit the construction site to inspect the sewerage works.
- Upon completion of the works, the following must be submitted to the Pafos Sewerage Board for approval:
-Final construction drawings-imprinting in geographical coordinates LTM (In electronic form, one (1) file in PDF signed and one (1) file in AutoCAD)
-Record sheets one (1) file in PDF signed and one (1) file in Excel
-Results of quality controls for the tightness of pipes & wells (air test, water test)
-Video recording of the network (on digital DVD) accompanied by a Finding Report
-Project Completion Certificate (see attached model)
-Certificates of suitability of materials (Pipes, lids, wells, stairs, etc.)
-Photos before the pipes are covered.